INCENTIVE LEGAL PACKAGE FOR STARTUPS (IPS)
Because we are committed to serve our community and empower local businesses, we have created a cost-effective legal package for technology driven start-up businesses, providing a tailor-made initial legal advice and basic legal tools to enable the launching of the startup operation from a legal perspective.
Under Alem & Associates’ IPS, legal services are provided with focus on the particularities of the start-up business and under an efficient flat fee basis.
- 60-90 minute consultation with one of our senior lawyers to develop a tailored legal strategy for start-up covering corporate, employment and intellectual property matters; and
- Incorporation of the legal entity;
- customized shareholders agreement;
- standard confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement;
- standard employment agreement;
- initial revision of lease agreement.
Basic Criteria for Qualification:
- unincorporated business; and
- start-up business driven by innovation, development, deployment and commercialization of new products, process or services which are driven by technology or intellectual property.
VAT and incorporation costs excluded.
Contact us for more details.